Make sure that the agency has the full capabilities to accomplish the specific task(s) and can scale with your business as you grow.
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization, which is the practice of increasing the quantity and quality of traffic to your website through organic search engine results.
You might think of a search engine as a website you visit to type (or speak) a question into a box and Google, Yahoo!, Bing, or whatever search engine you're using magically replies with a long list of links to webpages that could potentially answer your question.
That's true. But have you ever stopped to consider what's behind those magical lists of links?
Here's how it works: Google (or any search engine you're using) has a crawler that goes out and gathers information about all the content they can find on the Internet. The crawlers bring all those 1s and 0s back to the search engine to build an index. That index is then fed through an algorithm that tries to match all that data with your query.
Bullock Creative™ (“Bullock Creative” or “we”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this statement. This Privacy Statement (“Statement“) describes the types of Personal Information, as defined below, we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use visit our websites, including www.bullockcreative.com, whether through a computer or on a mobile device. This Statement is intended to be read by and pertains to the processing of Personal Information provided by Bulock Creative’s customers and users of bullockcreative.com (“you” or “your“).
This Statement is also a notice to California residents, to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2020 (CCPA) and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice. Under such regulation, Bullock Creative is at all times acting in its capacity as a Service Provider – processing information on behalf of its customers and website visitors in a business to business setting.
Please read this Statement carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your Personal Information and how we will treat it. When you visit bullockcreative.com, you consent to our collection and use of information about individuals as described below.
If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to visit bullockcreative.com. This Statement may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Bullock Creative Business Solution(s) after we make changes are deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Statement periodically for updates.
This statement applies to Personal Information we collect:
- On bullockcreative.com whether on a computer or a mobile device;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and Bullock Creative.
- where such collected information identifies, relates to, describes, references is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular individual or device. (collectively “Personal Information“).
Personal Information has different meanings depending upon which regulation is applicable to it. Bullock Creative has taken a comprehensive approach and individuals can also rely on the applicable regulatory definition of personal information when interpreting this Statement.
Personal Information does NOT include:
- Publicly available information from government records;
- Information received from the business relationship which has been de-identified or aggregated;
- De-identified information is information that on its own, or together with a subset of data, cannot reasonably identify, relate to, describe, be capable of being associated with, or be linked, directly or indirectly, to a particular person.
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and any comparable state regulation (as applicable); or
- Personal information covered by the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA), the Driver’s Privacy Protection Acts of 1994, or any comparable state regulations (as applicable)).
Content marketing is important because it answers your audience’s questions. With content marketing, you can build trust with your audience, improve conversions, connect with your customers, and generate leads. Additionally, in today's age, customers expect high-quality, consistent content from their favorite brands.
Creating infographics to represent and promote content is a proven way to generate leads. It can further engage your readers and encourage them to provide their contact details since colored visuals increase people's desire to read content by 80%.
With a strong brand identity, customers are much more likely to remember your business. A strong brand name and logo helps to keep your company in the mind of your potential customers.
Fact: 38% of consumers avoid businesses with unattractive brands.
Bullock Creative does not disclose, share or sell your Personal Information to third-party businesses. However, we may be compelled to share your information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply any agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
Bullock Creative will not collect additional categories of Personal Information or use the Personal Information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing you notice.
The website has industry-standard security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. We have implemented measures designed to secure Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your Personal Information also depend on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of Brafton’s website. you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted to, through, or by Bullock Creative. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
Bullock Creative reserves the right to amend this Statement at our discretion and at any time.
Last Updated and Effective: April 17, 2020.